Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ho-Ho-Ho!-Santa's Early Delivery

Some early elves- erm, Birds, sent in gifts for Santa to deliver.

http://feelslikechristmas.com/clips/gift2.jpg
From: sellyme
To: Sasms
Note: Merry Christmas!


From: sportsmaster19
To: oink
and knio


From: evilducks
To: Gevock
Note: he touched my no-no place. D:

http://www.dailyclipart.net/wp-content/uploads/medium/clipart0109.jpg
From: sarahmander
To: Magical_Zorse
Note: I want you to send a gift to Magical_Zorse, please. He’s always making awesome games and putting down people who can’t use proper grammar. I think he is most deserving of a present!


From: Kralis
To: iwannakissthesun
Note: I would really appreciate it if you could please give a gift to iwannakissthesun. She’s a very good friend of mine and she is always there to cheer me up when I’m sad and need someone to talk to. At the end of the day, we share a lot of laughs and we make one another smile quite a lot! I’m sure it would mean the world to her if you could deliver her a gift. :)


From: Ljrules95
To: Kralis

Note: he's always there to talk to me on msn, we've had so many conversations about irl stuff. And he's almost like a father to me. I can talk to him about anything.

No comments: