Thursday, January 28, 2010

Straight From The Shoe's Mouth: Interview with Ghostlygamer

Interviewee

-GhostlyGamer


Origin of Kong username?

-Well there isn’t much to my username. For the first part of it, Ghostly, I guess I’m kind of sneaky and quick, so I thought that word fit well. The Gamer part, sounds good, with the double G’s, (GG). Also b/c I’m a hardcore gamer.


Favorite game on Kongregate?

-Currently Anti-Idle: The Game but for real games I’m really into Super Stacker and Perfect Balance games. (Puzzles)


Favorite Chatroom?

-The Van


Favorite mod/admin?

-Used to be solprovider, but he was de-modded on 12/18/09. Now I’d have to say ether JetLag, oink, or chitown


Favorite band? And song?

-Pants on the Ground!


Favorite Sport?

-I play soccer, swim, sail, tennis, and golf. (competitively) and all the others for fun. I’m currently in the middle of swim season. With the 2 practices a day and 2 times a week I weight lift, I’ve had little time for Kong lately.


If you could see any 2 mods fight who would it be and why?

-I think it would be great if knio and oink would fight. They have always been the best of friends and the chat would be really confusing as to who is saying what.


What qualities make a good user?

-Friendly, active in the community, and uses proper grammar/spelling


What qualities do you think make a person a good mod?

-Someone how is the life of chat. (in a good way of coarse). Someone who knows a lot about everything that’s going on in the outside world, and can talk about those things in a mature manner.


What’s the best thing about Kongregate?

-Games and community.


Tell me how many hats you have in your home?

-I’d say about 400 or so. My dad brings about 5 home a week from his job at espn. He says, “their free! I can’t just let them go to waste.” Now our game room out back it over flowing with hats.


Which color of umbrella do you like?

-Basic red’n’white stripped. It doesn’t really rain much where I’m at.


What do you often eat for your breakfast?

-Cereal, Golden Grams, Cin Toast Crunch, Life, Honey Bunches of Oats, Frosted Mini Wheats, etc.

-Waffles w/ sasuage.


How do you rate me on a scale of five where five is the highest?

-You, OBS, I'd say a 5/5 from the conversations we have had so far. (not so many)


What kind of pet do you like?

-I’ve always wanted a baby tiger, but they don’t like snow. =(


Tell us about one of your worst habits or qualities

-Chewing on my retainer…


What would be your first question to the people of Antarctica?

-Why are you even here? O_O


Which is your favorite language other than your native language?

-Currently taking French as a language in school.


How many times or how often do you take your dog out for a walk?

-Don’t have a dog


What was your most embarrassing moment?

-Kissing some girl that I though liked me. Oh well.


What was the funniest incident in your college/school life?

-Getting tackled by the gym teacher. Wasn’t funny at the time, but looking back on it, It cracks me up.


Out of your college/school experience which one do you think or rate as the funniest one?

-Ether the one above or when my friend threw a book at a teacher's head, and the teacher got knocked out. Haven’t heard from that friend in a few years though.


If you were a god what would you do to the world?

-Remember Charlie and the Chocolate factory……


Which super power would you like to have and why?

-Always thought it would be cool to fly.


If I took a look inside your refrigerator what would I find?

-V8, yogurt, eggs, and hot sauce.


If you are given a chance to travel to the past where would you go and specifically and why?

-I’d like to visit Beijing China. (During the 2008 Olympics)


If you are alone in a desert what will be your first thought?

-All those time’s I complained about the water being too cold, I wish I’d have it now.


Why am I asking you these questions?

-Interview for KCG


How do you tackle stress and define stress?

-Think about girls


What is your favorite book to date?

-Harry Potter.



Who is your favorite author and why?

-Jeff Smith. He’s funny.


Which is your favorite food item and why?

-Subways 5 dollar footlong, Meatball Grinder on Italian Herbs and Cheese. Makes my month water just thinking about it.


Do you speak with your pet?

-No pet.


During your childhood what was your favorite comic character?

-Taz


Do you like Jerry or Tom?


-The mouse, I think that ones Jerry, I forget.


What video games do you play?

-Online flash games at Kongregate.com

-Have a Wii, but never play it.


What would you do if you learned that your boat was out of oil?

-Swim to shore. It’d be a little warm up for the practice I’d have when I got back to shore.


What will your first thought be when you learn that you won a lottery?

-…$4,000 later, I finally win something.. YEAH BABY!!!


What will you do if you have million dollars cash with you?

-Put it in a bank…


Why do you think Charles Chaplin is famous?

-eww no


Which ancient place would you like to go?

-Ancient Rome


How would you react if you are transformed into a fish?

-Bet all the other fish in races across the fish tank.


Describe your personal life in one Kongregate phrase:

-Level up!
_________________________________________________________________________________________

OBS here with another interview...Straight from the Shoe's Mouth

2 comments:

JaumeBG said...

Cool interview.

oink said...

Waaaait. Why would knio and I fight? xD

Oh, and sweet, I'm one of your favorite mods. Right back at ya!

And as JaumeBG said, it's a neat interview.