5 Differences is an amazing game made by the awesome developer Ivory, and it's his first game in the "X Differences" series. Complete with beautiful scenery, some humor and a melancholy mood, 5 Differences is one of the most interesting games on Kongregate.
5 Differences is an amazing puzzle made by the great developer Ivory, and it's his first game in the "X Differences" saga. Complete with beautiful background, some humor and a melancholy mood, 5 Differences is one of the most unique games on Kongregate.
Anyway, because many of us don't want to have to spend an hour staring at one level, badly wanting to hit our heads against a wall, here is a guide for if you're stuck at one part.
Each level has a certain amount of differences possible, though only five will be included. Here is a list of these possible differences, so you can find the ones
- The 'C' in 'Differences'.
- The man on the bench.
- The birds.
- One of the branches of the tree, in between the two upper branches.
- Top of the tallest building.
- The tree's shadow.
- The nearest line on the sidewalk.
- The man in the yellow's sandals.
- The red and orange paint buckets.
- The man in the brown shirt.
- The green and yellow paint buckets.
- The lines on the sidewalk.
- The building closest to the tree.
- The robot's claw.
- The robot's glasses.
- Part of the bushes, near the tree and almost directly above the sign.
- "The Grass" on the sign.
- The sun and the cloud.
- The very upper right tree.
- The third tree right from the stairs.
Note: All differences are located on the sign (which happens to be a reference to the song "Paranoid Android" by Radiohead, by the way).
- The dot between "Park Area".
- "Be a patient better driver".
- "No more microwaved dinners and saturated fats".
- "No killing moths and putting boiling water on ants".
- "No bad dreams".
- "Trash bins are for park use only".
- "Pets must be kept on a leash".
- "Become fitter, happier, and more productive".
- "Keep in contact with old friends".
- "Never cry in public".
- "Not paranoid".
- The third plant to the right at the bottom.
- The shadow of the bridge.
- One of the smaller dark gray rocks between the walking sign and the bridge.
- The dark gray rock in between the bunch of three plants and the bunch of two plants, again near the bottom.
- The rock in the bottom left.
- The grass at the base of the bridge.
- One of the tiles on the bridge.
- One of the two buttons on the top of the sign.
- The sign next to the stairs.
- The shirt of the man with the light.
- The top left tree.
- Another of the top left trees, this time the color if it's leaves.
- The skinny tree right of the stairs.
- The shadow of the guitar player.
- PM graffiti.
- The top of one of the buildings.
- The upper left cloud.
- The bottom of the red trail coming from the hard.
- The drips coming from the big splotch at the bottom of the heart.
- One of the buildings in the reflection, near the man.
- The bolt at the very left.
- The tile nearest to the tree.
- Cord coming from the tree, near it's shadow.
- Lines of the bench's shadow.
- One of the chords hanging of the tree, near it's upper base.
- The top of the very left building.
- The smallest cloud.
- The little... "thing" hanging off of the tree, near the tree's upper left.
- "On the soles of your shoes?" Right under the large "GOT DIAMONDS".
- The buildings over the got diamonds sign.
- The doors on the building with the number (the number depends on how many differences you have left).
- The bottom of the door near the hitchhikers thumb.
- The backpack behind the hitchhiker.
- The model behind the hitchhiker.
- The right stocking of the girl.
- The lock on the door.
- The top of the girl's umbrella.
- The tile above the door.
- The upper part of the long pipe.
- The window.
- The third bird above the billboard.
- The buckle on the billboard.
- "... or don't".
- One of the pillars holding up the billboard, towards the left.
- A batch of bricks on the wall, once again near the left.
- One of the birds at the right of the wall.
This one is a bit tricky.
To make it clear, the 'black' tiles are the darker gray tiles. Just so it isn't as confusing.
- The shadow under the man's feet.
- The batch of four tiles (three black tiles around one gray one) near the top.
- The black tile near the very left - center of the wall.
- The black tile nearest the man's sign, to the left.
- The black tile nearest to the left of the man's feet.
- The four tiles very near the two tiles mentioned above.
- The line of the sidewalk located very much to the right.
- The gray tile right of the window.
- The gray tile above and to the right of the window.
- The gray and black tiles to the very bottom right.
- The gray wall inside the house.
- The man's foot.
- The buttons on the TV.
- The arrangement of tiles under the window.
- The black tile barely visible to the lower right of the window.
- The black tile to the upper left.
- The pick-ups on the guitar.
- The base of the light.
- One of the stars directly above the sign.
- The star to the upper-right of the number on the horizon.
- The "soon" under "come back" on the sign.
- The tree to the right.
- The line on the road, to the right.
And that's all! Hope you enjoyed my walkthrough!
If you have any questions, or I missed something, just leave a comment and I'll respond as quickly as I can!