- Click the alien. Get the key.
- Click all the orange balls. The last one has the key.
- Click all the aliens till you see the one with the key. Get the key.
- Click the green shoot many times. It will grow and bear fruit.
- Click the fruit so they drop to the floor, and then click them till you find the key.
- If you move the top layer of wood to the right, you’ll see a hole. When you move each panel to the left again, move the panel underneath it. You will see the key on the right.
- Hit all the blocks with the ball till you see the key.
- Move the aliens out of the way. The key is behind the last one.
- Click all the spots on the ball so they are all white. Get the key.
- When an alien appears on a TV screen, click it. It’ll stay there. When you click all of them, the last one you click will have the key.
- Pull the rope. The key is on the other end.
- Just type key!
- Drag each alien to the right till a new one appears. The third one has the key.
- Same as level 6, but hit each block with the ball twice.
- Sway the tree from left to right vigorously, till you see the key. Get the key.
- Put your mouse over one alien, and trace the orange path with your mouse till you get to the second alien and get the key. Go off the path and you have to start again.
- Drag the ball to the top of the screen, and let it drop, so that when the ball touches the floor, the floor goes down. Do this repeatedly and get the key.
- Make all the balls white to get the key, but be aware that if they touch each other, they’ll go back to gray.
- Make the hole on the orange ball go down wards. The key’ll fall out. Get the key.
- Right click, and click key!
- Same as level 10, but this time the key is in a glass orb. Drag the rope so that the glass orb is at the top of the screen, then let go. The glass will smash. Pull the rope back up again and get the key.
- Drag one ball to the other in such a way so that the ball hits the blocks on the sides of the wall. When all the blocks have gone, the key will appear.
- Same as level 9, but if you click some of the aliens, then miss one, the aliens you got already will go!
- Same as level 5, but there are 3 layers of wood. Drag the first layer to the right, then the top 2 layers to the left, and finally all 3 layers to the right. Get the key.
- Same as level 15, but there are 4 aliens. I would suggest starting from the top left in an anti-clockwise order, so that you only have to follow one of the horizontal wiggly lines.
- Hit the paddles 99 times. If the ball goes of the screen, you have to start again. Very tricky, unless you hit the sweet spot where the ball only goes vertically up and down, and you don’t have to do anything.
- Click the keyhole. An alien will look at you, and then let you in.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Me and the Key Guide
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to beat the popular game Me and the Key.