Monday, July 6, 2009

An Interview With re4beast

By request, I have done an interview with re4beast.

What is the origin of your username?: Well I am actually ranked in resident evil 4, atleast in NJ. I am pretty badass hence re4(resident evil 4) beast.

What is your favorite chat room?: Ahh the age old question. I made my home in general, but I heart DM1. Feed the ducks isnt half bad either.

Do you have a favorite game on Kong?: I tend to have some favorites before they just die on me. Take your canvas Bag to the Supermarket has to be my favorite.

Who is your favorite mod/admin?: Favorite mod has to be Annihilator. Favorite admin is AlisonClaire.

Who is your favorite normal user?: Lauren3mo <3

What is your favorite gaming console?: Favorite gaming console.....That would have to be the PS2. Cant beat the classics.

KFC or Popeye’s Chicken?: Popeyes. Only because last time I went to KFC the lady told me they ran out of chicken .

What is your favorite thing to do when you’re not on Kong?: I wear a pink button up and underwear and I start singing old time rock and roll. In all seriousness, I am in a partnership with some friends back in California and we're making a series of games. Look out for it in September.

Sup?: Nuttin much. You dawg?

What would you do if Michael Jackson came back as a zombie and starting singing thriller?: I would probably sing with him. "thrilla........thrilla......"

If you had the power to give games badges, what would be the first game you would give them to?: Well Bowmaster Prelude if the API got fixed. Take your canvas bag to the supermarket would definetly get an impossible badge.

Bob Barker or Drew Carey?: Bob Barker.

If you have 2 apples, then you divide them by 0, how many apples do you have?: 42

Did you enjoy doing this interview? *Holds a knife up to you*: Very nice interview. Almost makes me wish I hadnt stopped making my interviews. ):

No comments: