Thursday, August 7, 2008

Review: Music Catch

Hello, Juice here. Today I'm reviewing the lovely game: Music Catch.


Gameplay: 4.5/5
This game is truly fun to play. Who would have thought catching little shapes with another little shape could be so entertaining? Music Catch is also quite relaxing. The music is amazing, but we'll get to that later.
Graphics: 4.5/5
I enjoyed the graphics in this game. They were detailed (or at least as detailed as triangles and squares go), and they were very fitting for the music, simple, but very well done.
Replay Value: 5/5
Who gets tired of this game? I suppose if you aren't listening to the music, it could get tiresome, but overall, it never stops being enjoyable for me.
Music: 5/5
Like I've said before, I love this music! The music in the game is called “Before Dawn” from Isaac Shepard’s album “Swept Away.” If you want to know more about it, go to http://www.isaacshepard.com.
Kong Rating: 4.3/5
My Rating: 4.75/5
This has been Juice.

1 comment:

eric said...

Ilove this game and thanks for saying what the songs name is(I didn't know xD). Also, are you guys planning to do a reveiw on the sequal any time soon?