Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hokage is back in business!

Alrighty guys- good ole' hokage is back here on KCG, on Kongregate, and on the Internet as a whole, and will not fail you guys again. My computer had some problems, and it took an annoyingly miserable 20 days for me to finally make my computer usable. I'm pretty sure you've read the previous post on KCG about hipcheck getting married, and him being away for about just as long. While we really try to avoid these occurrences, they're just unavoidable at times. So now that we're back in action, I can assure you that we will have more guides, reviews, interviews, and maybe even some new writers in store for you guys. Thanks for reading this small update- and I hope you keep checkin' in on KCG.

The One and Only,
Hokage4354

No comments: