Monday, December 2, 2013

Possible Re-Launch

          Hey ya'll! I know some of you may feel like you're seeing a ghost right now considering how long it's been since I was last active on Kongregate. I had stopped by the site a little over a week ago and browsed around the forums, latest games, etc. and I'm not really sure why, but something told me I should come back to the site. I really haven't been an active flash gamer for quite some time and I thought it would be a fun experience. I've been back for a week or so now and I'm considering relaunching Kongregate Collective Guides!

          A lot has changed on Kongregate since I was last active, but I'm glad I'm still seeing some familiar faces around. It's all so rather nostalgic to be completely honest. I can also see that Blogspot has changed a ton since the last time I've been on here. It looks like they did a complete overhaul to the entire site as a whole along with the blogger interface, so I'll have to get used to it.

          I'm still kind of on the fence about relaunching KCG though- mainly because I'm not sure if a Kongregate blog would be as popular these days as it was when I was around. That's why I'm looking to hear what you guys have to say about it. Stop by this forum thread and share your input on the situation, I'd really appreciate it. In the mean time I might post a guide, or a few guides, just to get a feel for how many people still visit the site. I'll definitely let you guys know what I decide to do within a reasonable amount of time. Well, I mean, I supposed if you come to check the blog one day and it looks like it had a complete overhaul you'll know the answer to that.

Please check out the thread, and thanks for reading!
Brandon "Hokage4354" Lugo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your guide on the strand game helps a lot, thanks :D