Friday, December 13, 2013

Rolby plz [Super Rolby 64 Review]

  Man I really don't remember playing this game as a kid, but it's a good thing I'm playing it now. Super Rolby 64 by Rolby is the one thing you're missing out on in your life that you should be semi-happy about. This game has what I'll call the "goofyness" factor to it (Like Take Your Canvas Bags to the Super Market) but that's about it. I'm not even entirely sure what I just played to be completely honest with you... something with the Netherlands... and the USA having five-hundred million people, in which ninety-percent of them are fat so they want to go to war... Something something Star Wars story introduction. Get ready to play something you'll honestly remember as being one of the biggest "What the flying fladoodle?" games out there.
          There comes a time in a person's life where he must accept that Rolby is Rolby, and only Rolby does Rolby things, and this game has Rolby written all over it like a chalkboard during school detention. In this mixed game-type adventure you have to do whatever it takes to reach your goal... Something with taking down armies of camels and military people.. and the Netherlands. I'm still not clear on that.

          The graphics for this game are nothing shy of thirty-eight and a half Rolby's on the Rolbo-meter. The music will literally blow your mind. I felt like the pure essence of life was being poured onto my eardrums oh-so delicately while playing this game. The game-play just far surpassed anything in it's category. This game will have you playing for a billion hours and the best part is that it's entirely free to play. This game is the epitome of what all flash games should strive to achieve.
          All comments on how awesome this game is aside, I have to give this game a 1.5/5. The only reason I have to rate it so low is because if I rate it too high way too many people will catch onto how awesome this game is and the balance of the universe will be thrown off. You know, I would recommend this game to anybody and everybody who loves Rolby- heck, I would recommend this game to people who don't like Rolby or even know who he is!

No comments: