Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Relaunch

I will be relaunching the site this Friday night. Can someone please remind me when the card challenges are. The site will now be known as Kongregate Collective Guides. The new url will be kongcg.blogspot.com and I will be posting in the Kongregate forum that it is relaunching. I hope that our supporters will post in the forum. I will be posting the features and our writers. I am at this moment sifting through my writers who are lacking in posts. So that means I am still looking for dedicated, up to date writers. Either email me or whisper me an example walkthrough and your email. The new site will have a lot more structure. Writers will have to post so many times a week in order to stay on the site and people will be assigned certain articles, interviews, videos, comics, walkthroughs, and other things. I am really wanting our site to have many features to our viewers. I know that I will do contests some times for various things. If anyone has suggestions for prizes let me know. I was going to make a prize a Tafari promo card. But anyway now that I'm rambling...... The point is there will be changes, so get ready everyone. The site url will be changed on Thursday so add it to your profiles. If anyone has any suggestions on what the new url should be post here.
~hipcheck

4 comments:

hipcheck said...

The current banner is 539x150 so we can go a little wider to 550x200 or so not sure about height. I think I want to keep it at 150 but send in pics so i can judge better.

Unknown said...

i would register the new address quickly before someone steals it.

blugo said...

ditto, I say KCG. =/

Kryn said...

Glad to hear of the name-change. ;)