Sunday, October 26, 2008

Review+Walkthrough: Gateway II

Gateway II can be found Here!
Audio:Good audio for sure. Some parts make me feel like I'm in a horror movie.
.9

Graphics:I still things its weird to have these block people rather then actual people, but the graphics were very good. Even the massive block people look HD quality.
.8

Gameplay:Some people may not be a big fan of this game because of how difficult it is. You really have to think outside the box to beat this game.
.8

Originality:I know of a couple of other games like this where you have to use items and escape from somewhere.
.7

Difficulty:Very difficult for sure. I needed to ask people for help for some parts, so be prepared for extreme difficulty when you go to play this game.
1.0

Overall: 4.2 A totally awesome game!

Tips:Video Walkthrough can be found here!

3 comments:

Re4beast said...

Great job Hokage. Mn i was gonna do a review for this one...

Anonymous said...

Way to give away the ending in the image. :(

blugo said...

You knew it was the ending, so you already beat it so I REALLY didn't spoil anything for you.