Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Review: Wooden Path

Wooden Path can be found Here!
Audio:The music in this game reminds me of "Winnie the Pooh" for some reason. It's too cheerful and bright/happy for me, but there's nothing really wrong with it I guess.
.9

Graphics:The graphics can use a little bit of work as far as clarity goes. Nothing special about the graphics, but they're not bad either.
.9

Gameplay:I like puzzle games, but I know for a fact that this game was underrated because people don't like the gameplay. Whether it be amount of gameplay, or the difficulty, a lot of users don't like the gameplay. I for one, Really like this game's gameplay, mainly because I'm good at theese type of games.
.7

Originality:Puzzle style game with some twists added in. I don't know any other well known games like this, but it's the concept has been used before.
.7

Difficulty:Some people say that the hard badge should be impossible but I urge to disagree. If you can just think out the stages and figure out what to do, this game is possible.
.9

Overall: 4.2 A totally awesome game!

Tips:Just focus on what the intent is for each stage. Where certain blocks should go, and what would be the most logical way to connect the bridge peaces.

No comments: