Monday, October 20, 2008

New Guide writer! Kryn

Hey guys,
I'm Kryn, and I've been chosen to join the great team at KCG. I've been writing guides for various games for almost 5 years now and I'm very passionate about it. I don't write guides because I have to, I write them because I want to - because I enjoy writing them.

My ambition for KCG is to hopefully contribute by submitting some great new guides for Kongregate games! I hope all goes well and I can't wait to get started!
Don't hesitate to add me on www.Kongregate.com and request a guide to be added here.

~ Kryn

3 comments:

blugo said...

Hi Kryn, welcome to the team! Allow me to introduce myself. I'm hokage4354, KCG administrator and head of game reviews. Let me say that I'm really excited that you are joining the team. Hipcheck and I have been doing a load of work lately from the lack of writers, and seeing somebody as dedicated as you coming to KCG really gets our hopes up. If you want to some assignments to keep you busy, then games that need guides would be Bloons Tower Defense 3, Hunted Forever, Hit The Jackpot 2, The Imperium, Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman, and Argue (about everything). I'm not saying you have to make guides on all of these games, these are just a few that need to get done, so if any interest you to make a guide on, go right ahead.

If you need any more information about anything go ahead and whisper me on Kongregate.

Have a nice day!

~hokage4354

hipcheck said...

Once again welcome kryn. I hope you bring a lot to this site cuz we need it right now. Thanks for being a part of the team.

Kryn said...

If you guys could fill me in on how exactly you assign guides other than suggestions that would be great! I just don't want to start making a guide for, say "Kongai" as a completely hypothetical choice, is there any board where someone can shout that they're making a guide for a game?

I should be able to write a guide before someone else gets the inspiration and does so, but it would help incase one of us where to get the same idea near the same time as another. ;p

~ Kryn