Monday, October 13, 2008

New Name

Recent poll results are in and our name has been changed. We will now go by Kongregate Collective Guides. I find it quite fitting for what this site is really all about. But now we need a new banner. So of course we are accepting any entries and are ready to take them on. We will run trials of all entries that come in. Either post them here or email them to me. But I feel this is a great change and hopefully we will get more visitors in these coming weeks. So please everyone spread the word if you like our site. We will only keep running if people keep coming, so come on and get more people in here so you can expect more guides.

~hipcheck

4 comments:

blugo said...

Although I think you shouldn't have rushed the name change JUST because 2 more people like it then "Kongregate Guides & Reviews", it's your site. =/

I might make a banner if I have time. Is there any may you can make me have a higher position on the site so I can update the side bar? Only asking because I know how to get the images good quality.

Anonymous said...

I might be able to contribute a banner. Not sure though...

BlargElite said...

What size should the banner be?

hipcheck said...

Actually I was pulling for KCG cuz it was closer and I wouldn't have to change the adress and other things. But the banner should be the same size as the one now. Ill get size later. And hokage i can give you privleges later if you seem to do more posting or prove you deserve admin privileges. No body has been posting anyway so im not to sure where this site will go.